Monday, March 23, 2009

Here's what's on my easel right now.
I know I should finish up the "crab" painting, but I wanted to work on something new.
This is being done from a photo in the Wetcanvas image library.
A group of kids playing in the sprinklers or a fire hydrant.
It's oil on a 16X20" canvas.

Step 2.
Worked on it for about an hour this AM.


This is Step 1.
I started it yesterday evening, and spent maybe 2 hours blocking it in.
Trying to find the basic proportions and shapes.



Ok, so here's what I did for last week's WDE event on WetCanvas.com.
It's 12X12" acrylic on Masonite.
We were supposed to post what we had done after 2 hours, but I was having such fun that I forgot to take a photo until it was done. I've probably got like 3-3 1/2 hours into this one.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home